CREATING CHANGEMAKERS OF TODAY
FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
MukkaMaar Fellowship is a paid two-year program. We focus on professional and personal growth through the lens of gender in the sports sector. Even though it is paid, this is not a job. Think of it as a way to grow as you learn various skills to get new jobs later. Fellowships are valuable additions to your resumes.
Fellowships help expand both professional and personal networks and professional development. Even the process of applying helps you clarify your goals and interests, improve presentation and interview skills, and much more.
You can apply multiple times, as long as you fit the eligibility criteria. If you are having difficulty getting into the fellowship, you can speak to MukkaMaar Fellows to understand the kind of work we do in the field of gender and what is required from you. You can then prepare yourself and apply again.
- Fill out the Google form.
- If you fit the criteria of eligibility, you will receive an e-mail to schedule a screening call.
- Join the online screening call. If you pass the screening call, you will be called for an in-person group discussion or meeting in Andheri, Mumbai.
- Once you clear, you will then be invited for 50 hours of pre-training in April 2024. Pre-training is unpaid.
- At this stage, 90% of candidates are selected for the fellowship if they pass the final assessment, and receive an offer letter.
Through this entire process, kindly keep checking your e-mails regularly so you don’t miss updates.
Yes! There is no need for a degree for this Fellowship. While speaking fluent English is not a requirement, you should be able to understand and read basic English.